- Leads one or more engagement at a time and plays a key role in defining the requirements and developing the engagement assignments.
- Based on previous experience, brings creativity in developing engagement plans. Showcases expertise in translating patterns seen in other environments into project-related insights.
- Builds a team to leverage the skills, talents, and time of all Blue Canyon engagement participants.
- On a day-to-day basis, manages issues and challenges throughout the engagement. Ensures the effective integration of the project elements, that the conclusions are correct and actionable, that the project is completed on schedule and within budget, and that the recommendations are embraced and ready for implementation.
- Ensures a positive working relationship with the client team; identifies follow-on assignments that will bring value to the client; provides support to the senior members of the Blue Canyon team that manage the overall client relationship.
- Demonstrates thought leadership through publications and presentations.
- Participates in key external forums and cultivate networks to generate continued interest in Blue Canyon; employs business development skills under the mentorship of senior members of the Blue Canyon team.
- Responsible for developing and training junior colleagues.
Qualifications: Candidates must be located in the Chicago area and should have a MBA or other appropriate advanced degree, and 6 years of professional experience in a consulting firm. Has strong client relationship management and project management skills and significant subject matter expertise in areas relevant to Blue Canyon and its clients. Able to deliver value to clients, understands the appropriate responses to their questions, and contributes actively to helping to translate strategy into action plans.