- With support from the senior-most leaders in Blue Canyon, develops new business with existing clients and new prospects, consistent with the company’s goals with respect to scale and growth in his or her area of responsibility.
- Has a lead role in developing the relationship with one or more clients by developing engagement concepts that address a client’s most significant growth challenge.
- Builds engagement plans and provides overall direction to multiple engagement teams to deliver high quality, while counseling clients throughout the project.
- Responsible for client satisfaction, ensuring that value is delivered.
- Proactively develops thought leadership to help clients stay ahead of problems and realize opportunities; contributes to the formulation of new approaches and methodology.
- Brings personal judgment, relationship skills, and creative thinking to client discussions.
- Embraces Blue Canyon’s values and helps ensure that the firm continuously realizes its goals and meets its mission.
Candidates must be located in the Chicago area and should have a MBA or other appropriate advanced degree and 7 years of professional experience in a consulting firm. Has demonstrated an ability to manage relationships, develop new business, and impact the client’s imperative of realizing profitable growth. Has the ability to address complex, unstructured problems and actively contributes to thought leadership themes in areas relevant to Blue Canyon and its clients.