- Performs key roles on one or more engagements at a time to deploy all phases of Blue Canyon’s methodology, from data modeling and qualitative information gathering to synthesizing information and developing strategic recommendations.
- Can address unstructured problems with creative frameworks and approaches. Defines the structure and research requirements, and identifies the techniques and tools to expedite the research.
- Establishes a significant, high visibility presence with the client organization. Fosters a solid working relationship with the client and brings strong content to engagements in order to help clients gain insights and approve project recommendations.
- Builds a network within client companies, and supports others in Blue Canyon to bring value to the client relationship.
- Develops expertise and thought leadership in areas of importance to client project teams.
- Mentors more junior members of the Blue Canyon team on the elements of the firm’s methodology.
Qualifications: Candidates must be located in the Chicago area and should have a MBA or other appropriate advanced degree, and 4 years of professional experience in a consulting firm. Has strong project management skills and significant subject matter expertise in areas relevant to Blue Canyon and its clients. Strong writing abilities and good interpersonal skills are essential. Is attuned to deliverables, deadlines, and expectations with respect to quality, and works according to these demands.