We’re always interested in top talent joining our professional team in several key positions.
Select from the following to view a detailed position description.
- Successfully complete defined tasks under tight schedules and at high levels of quality
- Showcase strong analytical skills and creativity within the project team environment
- Develop presentation materials
- Perform in-depth qualitative and quantitative research and analysis
- Draw conclusions and insights from data and information
- Master Blue Canyon's methodology and research processes
- Professionally interact and engage with clients
The ideal candidate will have an undergraduate education from a top-tier school and a record of academic and professional success. We are looking for recent graduates who are results driven and have an aptitude for analytical and abstract problem-solving. Strong writing, report preparation, and verbal communication skills are necessary for success. Candidates must be located in the Chicago area, or willing to relocate (relocation costs are not included).